Update Credit Card Info
- Login to your HousingAlerts account using this link: HousingAlerts.com/members/
- Click the "My Account" tab in the upper right hand corner in the Dashboard.
- Click "Update Credit Card".
- Enter your new credit card information, and then click the "Submit" button to save.
To update your credit card info (in the Legacy version), please follow these simple instructions:
- Log in to your account using this link: HousingAlerts.com/login
- Click on the "My Account" tab.
- Then click on the "Membership Settings" icon.
- Scroll down to the "Update CC info" link, and click that link.
- You'll be redirected to the “Credit Card Info” page where you can provide the necessary details.
- Final step: Click the “Update Info” button to complete updating your CC information.
Note: The most common reasons for "subscription payment failed" are an expired card or the billing address does not match the address on file with the credit card company.